Revenue Generation Through Returns Processing
Cloud-Based Software. We Set It Up For You. No IT Staff Required. Operational in Hours
Returns Desk Management Software
Proof of Condition
Increase Confidence and Reduce Processing Time
Do more with less people by enabling a fully guided receipt workflow that saves time, labor and money
Keep hands off keyboards and turbocharge returns with our 2D scanner-based returns feature
Return Item Audit Detail
Return item audit details for your customers, differentiating your service from commodity-focused consolidators
Customer Value-Add Transparency
Close New Clients by Giving Them Peace of Mind
Customer-facing dashboards and reporting that gives them visibility into their returns
Give customers real-time access to see their returns items and status
Automated Billing Reports
Get paid faster with less questions by letting customers see exactly how they are billed
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the features included?
- Custom rules-based return policies
- Scanner based receiving process
- Image capture and full return audit history
- Built in integration with Amazon
- Dashboard and return analytics/reporting
- Inventory level tracking by location and disposition type
- Multiple location support
- Two phase return process supported
- Integrated UPC service lookup
- Standalone or integrated modes supported
- Guided Onboarding
Is there additional functionality?
- Photo Documentation - while not technically an addon using photos can affect your monthly total
- Amazon Connectivity - Currently included in the product offering.
- WMS Connectivity - Octolan returns can be integrated into your WMS to extend functionality. Typically, that includes pulling item master information as well as updating of the inventory levels.
- Additional Return lines - Additional buckets of return lines can be purchased. These are good for a year from the date of purchase.
What type of contract do I have to sign?
The contract with Octolan is a per month contract, starting from the day of signup, and can be canceled at any time.
What type of payment is accepted?
Octolan accepts payment via credit card (Visa, American Express, and Mastercard) using Stripe.
Can I cancel my service?
Cancelation can be done at any time and will take effect after the current period has ended.
How long does implementation take?
For a standalone use case you can be up and running and processing returns in a matter of hours. More complex returns processing scenarios and integrations can extend the implementation, but we will work closely with you to get up and running in short order.
What support is included?
Octolan offers support during the business hours of 8:00 to 6:00 CST. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start a support ticket.
What documentation is included?
There is an onboarding guide integrated into the software to guide you through the onboarding process.
Is there training available?
We will gladly work with you on any additional questions or training you may need. Send an email to email@example.com
How can I learn a bit more?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up a time to discuss further and or give a demo of the solution.
Do you offer a free trial?
Free trials are not currently offered at this time but may be added in the future.
Thrive Without More Headcount